Role – Inside Sales Specialist – French Speaking
Location – Solihull
Start Date – ASAP
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of winning sales team.
As the Inside Sales Specialist on our team, you will be responsible for providing a positive customer experience leveraging the SOTI sales model and maximizing revenue and margin generation. You will have a detailed understanding of our products and services and create opportunity within our existing account base throughout a defined region. You will engage primarily via telephone and respond to a high volume of inbound and outbound calls/emails.
- Serve as the first point of contact with Clients and Prospects, presenting a warm and professional manner as an ambassador of SOTI
- Take ownership and responsibility for all customers in the account database with a focus to grow the scope and value of the account
- Meet business renewal targets, create price quotes, upsell SOTI products/services and resolve customer needs
- Collect customer information, provide product information directly to customers and SOTI partners
- Provide feedback from customers to appropriate personnel within SOTI
- Plan effective sales campaigns and target existing account base to proactively grow accounts and extend revenue
- Deal with inbound and outbound calls/e-mail from and to customers, communicating special offers and other promotions
- Maintain regular contact with key influencers and build and strengthen the customer relationship
- Manage pipeline and forecast accordingly
- Collaborate with colleagues cross-functionally (Outside Sales Executive, SEs, Channel Partners, Marketing, etc), to support the sales strategy
- Maintain in-depth product, industry trend and technical knowledge.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
- 1-3 years of experience in selling Business-to-Business (B2B) technology in an Inside Sales environment – We may restrict applications if we request this, I would suggest amending to: Inside Sales experience is desirable but not essential. A minimum of 12 months experience in a high volume B2B sales or renewals role ideally within technology.
- Experience of Salesforce desirable but not essential.
- Passion for technology and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Strong phone presence and experience in a high-volume customer interaction environment
- Proficient interpersonal, communication, and computer skills
- Basic knowledge in mobile technology – Desirable
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude, results and goal-driven mindset
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Attention to detail in all areas of work with strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Fluency in French (speaking and writing) is essential for this position.
- Proficiency in additional languages would be a strong asset
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 14:43:07 +0100
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.