Job Title: Inside Sales – Swedish speaking
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden (Office Based)
Starting Date: ASAP
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning sales team. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting new customers and SOTI’s large install base accounts, to build a relationship with them and find new opportunities such that the leads can be taken forward by SOTI’s Sales Teams and its Channel Partners. This position requires a high level of customer relationship management and provides opportunity to progress within your career.
- Serve as the first point of contact with Clients and Prospects, presenting a warm and professional manner as an ambassador of SOTI.
- Ownership and responsibility for renewing existing contracts with all customers assigned in the account database with a focus to grow the scope and value of the account.
- Significant outbound cold calling to target new prospects within a defined territory
- Set appointments, schedule and facilitate and introduce demo’s and meetings with key decision makers at prospect accounts
- Track and regularly review lead and pipeline progression
- Deal with inbound and outbound calls/email from and to customers, selling contract renewals as well as communicating special offers and other promotions
- Meeting business renewal and lead generation targets, creating price quotes, upselling SOTI products/services and resolving customer needs
- Manage pipeline and forecast accordingly, ensuring all customer correspondence is appropriately documented in Salesforce
- Support Account Managers with sales administration including processing orders and account reviews/status calls.
- Creation of reports to analyze open opportunities and quarterly pipeline
- Collecting customer information, providing product information directly to customers and SOTI partners. Providing feedback from customers to appropriate personnel within SOTI.
- Ability to plan effective sales campaigns and target existing account base to proactively grow accounts and extend revenue.
- Maintain regular contact with key influencers and build and strengthen the customer relationship.
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
- Minimum 2 years in an internal sales/ lead generation/business renewals position
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, English & Swedish
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook as well as comfortable using modern technology. Salesforce knowledge is highly desired
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude, results and goal-driven mindset with the ability to achieve set targets
- Good organization and time management skills and ability to establish relationships at multiple levels of decision makers
- Highly motivated and innovative
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Attention to detail in all areas of work with strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Passion for mobility and interest in Mobile devices and operating systems such as iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 15:01:30 +0100
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Language/ English, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.