Unique career opportunity in Stockholm!
Do you want to work for Europe's fastest growing tech company? Our international Sales Team is looking for eager Inside Sales Representatives for new and existing business in our Stockholm office.
Working in our sales team means; working hard on internationally expanding our unique auction platform. Are you the real hunter that we are looking for? Then read on because we have a great opportunity for a Swedish and/or Danish speaking Inside Sales Representative.
What you will do
An Inside Sales Representative in our dynamic organisation, contributes to the realisation of our commercial targets. You will play a key role in acquiring and onboarding the right set of sellers from Sweden and/or Denmark, that will add value to our platform.
Your focus will be new business and you will report directly to the Country Manager for your region.
- Effectively call potential auction sellers across different categories. You will be responsible for finding your own leads and we will also provide you with leads from Auctioneers and our Marketing department;
- In addition to acquiring professional sellers, you will deliver them the right service so that they master pricing and other tools;
- Liaise with different teams and Experts/Auctioneers to successfully carry out your role;
- Detect market developments, and quickly and effectively adapt to notable changes.
You will bring:
- A Bachelor degree with minimum 1+ years of inside sales experience. Your degree is Commercial, Economics or Sales related.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish or Danish, and English;
- (Tele)sales work experience from a multinational and/ or start-up environment where you did cold calling;
- Flexibility! We are a fast growing organization where things can be different tomorrow;
- A passion for the online industry or maybe have a collection yourself so that you are able to understand the language of our sellers;
- Full-time available;
- Capable of using Excel. We are a data-driven company.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation.
Additionally, you can expect:
- Basic salary plus a bonus scheme;
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 15:11:29 +0000
Language/ Swedish, Danish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.