Support the ARTS team in the area of maintenance, working on a project for one of our clients from the aerospace industry in Bremen. As an inspector of CAT B1 aviation equipment on the Beluga XL, you will be responsible for installing and removing hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical assemblies and systems.
- Carrying out servicing and repair work as part of line maintenance for the A300-600, A330-200 and 300 aircraft models
- Installation and removal of hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical assemblies and systems as per order and qualification requirements
- Removal of defective components and wear and tear parts
- Carrying out functional inspections using test and inspection equipment
- Inspecting the aircraft following repair or maintenance work
- Responsibility for visual and functional checks in accordance with the permit
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Vocational training as an aircraft mechanic specialising in maintenance technology, alternatively in another professional area with relevant job experience
- Several years' professional experience in line maintenance, flight line and ramp
- Valid licence in accordance with EASA Part 66 CAT B1 for aircraft models A300-600, A310 or A330-200,300 is absolutely essential
- Advanced English skills
- Willingness to do shift work and overtime
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Intensive personal monitoring and extensive on-site support
- Additional lump sum for posting
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:04:06 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.