We work with a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in more than 50 countries worldwide across a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs well over 700 team members across various business segments, support services and internal operations.
The Intercompany Accountant is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering the month-end financial information that impacts Balance Sheets and P&L. This position plays a critical part in the company`s month-end close process resulting in complete an accurate financial statements. The Intercompany Accountant is responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with local legislation, US GAAP standards, and the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX).
Within your role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Accounts Payable Processing – includes posting and parking high volumes of invoices based on the intercompany processes through the journals.
- Accounts Receivable Processing – includes preparing and posting outgoing and estimated invoices.
- Checking invoices to ensure all relevant information is present, searching for appropriate backup to determine the correct coding, and resolving disputes.
- Working to reduce items posted to the suspense account, actively working to clear those items to the appropriate GL.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation – including downloading the GL from SAP.
- Preparing proper reconciliation, confirming balances with country partners, solving any discrepancies within the threshold limit.
- Determining and posting unrealized foreign exchange gains/losses.
- Preparing settlement EFT’s for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities is completed.
- Maintaining the database – initiating Income Withholding Order.
- Requesting pricing from project managers, setting up coding in cooperation with the Master Data team.
- A degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes.
- minimum 1 year experience in a similar position (within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred).
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is desirable.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- 38.000 CZK – 48.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in centric part of Prague.
Mon, 26 Feb 2018 13:20:45 +0000
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.