We are recruiting an International Account Manager for a fast-growing promotional products company. This person will be responsible for the Dutch market. Knowledge of Dutch, English and Portuguese is required, and an experience in a similar role is desired, but not mandatory.
Our client focuses on preparation, development and distribution of promotional products, being one of the main players in the sector. Actively working in more than 80 countries, the company has grown drastically in the past few years and is expanding continuously. Currently they have over 220 partners and 6 offices in 3 different continents, working in countries such as Portugal, Spain, France, Brasil, Turkey, Poland and Sweden. Their goal is to serve their clients in a better and more effective way.
As an International Account Manager, you will be working together with the Sales Team and reporting to the Sales Manager. Your objective will be to increase the number of sales.
You will be responsible for:
– Integration to the commercial team as an International Account Manager
– Management of a large client portfolio for the European market
– Budget development, logistics, commercial follow up
– Attendance to international summits
– Corporative communication of the brand.
We are looking for a professional with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– Fluency in English and Dutch;
– Independent user of Portuguese;
– Fluency in any other language will be considered a bonus;
– Experience in a contact center and as a commercial (not mandatory);
– Domain of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook);
– Able to engage in Team Work;
– Capable of being autonomous, making decisions and resisting stress.
– Salary from 19.000 – 23.000 euros / year;
– Full time contract;
– Food allowance paid in the card;
– Office hours 08:00-17:00 (Monday to Friday);
– Laptop and smartphone provided;
– Opportunity to join an expanding company.
Tue, 05 Feb 2019 17:32:48 +0100
TSP | International
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Dutch, Portuguese
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.