We are NonStop Recruitment and we're on a mission – to keep expanding our business and keep offering the best careers in recruitment! What does the best career mean? A job in which you won't have to wait for your manager to retire so you can step up and prove your potential, a job in which you are making your own salary (€30,000 within your first year, up to €150,000 on target earnings), a job where your results and hard work are what matters!
Does it sound to good to be true? NonStop Recruitment is not only a leading recruitment consultancy; we are also specialised in hiring young talents with little or no experience in recruitment. Our training program has been awarded on European level for developing some of the most successful recruitment consultants in Europe, and now we are bringing it to Bucharest, where we will replicate our success from Prague.
What should you bring? Ambition, great communication skills, commercial mind-set, fluency in Italian and English; advanced level of English only is also considered.
Your mission will be building up your own network of clients (employers), understanding their hiring needs, negotiating with them and sourcing candidates they can hire, then managing the interview process. Your clients will then pay us for your services, and you will take home a slice of that, on top of a basic salary.
If you are willing to put in the effort to build a long-term career in a fast-paced, sales-based environment and enjoy awesome pay checks, do not hesitate to apply.
Please note that you are eligible only if you hold valid valid passport or working permit within European Union.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Italian, or just English.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to listen, to take on feedback and apply it
- Ability to work under pressure
- European Citizenship/work permit
Nice to have:
- Excellent communication and persuasion abilities (particularly when making cold calls)
- Selling skills (particularly when presenting a job to a candidate/presenting a candidate to a Hiring Manager)
- Productivity and prioritisation skills, with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- Good decision-making skills
- Uncapped commission structure: you to take home up to 40% of the money you bring into our business – the more deals, the more money you get as there is no cap to our commission structure
- Full training and continual professional development: With a full time training team and curriculum, you'll learn all the skills necessary to succeed in this role
- Leadership and entrepreneurial opportunities: At NonStop there is no barrier to career progression other than yourself – hit your targets, prove you have the right attitude and there is nothing to stop you from being promoted to team leader, manager, even director. Some people have progressed to Team Leader within a year of joining us! There are also opportunities to build your own division, open new markets and even new offices, as the ones in Bucharest, Luxembourg or Boston.
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 12:00:10 +0100
More than 90.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.