– Booking of air, rail, hotel, car services related to a business trip including the understanding of Fare notes and doing rebooking.
– Providing proactive consulting to ensure that the best “logical” price suitable for the trip, traveller and corporation has been obtained.
– Always achieving customer satisfaction and ensuring single contact resolution.
– Ensuring customers’ needs and special requirements are met between clients suppliers.
– Assistance around travel: Visa, clearance of invoices, refunds/cancellations
– Taking care of quality feedback.
– Observing standards/guidelines.
– Ability to work in a goal oriented service environment (both sales service goals).
The candidate we are looking for must have:
– Proficiency level in Amadeus of at least 1 year creating air, rail, hotel and car bookings
– Bachelor level degree or proven relevant experience.
– Native level of German
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the business travel industry
– Excellent customer service skills with orientation on quality and on problem solving
– Both excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Positive and proactive attitude
– Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team where required
– Self-starter and excellent time management skills
– Permanent contract
– Full time position (working hours from Monday to Friday, 8h/10h- 17h/19h)
– Competitive salary according to candidate’s experience
– Company benefits (insurance, discounts on language courses, studies, nursery, etc..)
– International working environment
Tue, 31 Oct 2017 09:27:43 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.