At Versum, we create software loved by thousands of hair and beauty professionals in Poland and 48 other countries worldwide (including USA, UK, Ireland, Mexico, Brazil and more). We stay busy running marketing campaigns and set ourselves ambitious goals. Currently we’re looking for a creative Internet Marketing Specialist with strong English language skills who knows his or her craft inside out.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and publishing content for various channels including social media, websites, webinars and printed media;
- Running email marketing campaigns;
- Communication with media and magazines;
- Researching new topics and ideas;
- Reporting achieved results and measuring campaign performance using Google Analytics;
- Link building activities;
- Building landing pages consistent with the company’s guidelines;
- Helping to run social media accounts;
- Coming up with ideas for new artwork;
- Creating email marketing campaigns;
- Helping with planning and preparing campaigns for various channels;
- Participating in other marketing projects as required.
- Strong English writing and speaking skills;
- Extensive experience in marketing;
- Professional knowledge of social media platforms;
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and other marketing tools;
- Attention to detail;
- Creativity and open-mindedness;
- Teamwork and organisation skills.
- Attractive salary: PLN 5,000 – 7,000 gross per month;
- Regular or flexible working hours (the choice is yours);
- Top- class equipment and a comfortable workplace in Bielsko-Biała (or you can work remotely);
- Career and personal development opportunities (including access to company-funded training materials and courses);
- Private medical care;
- Friendly atmosphere in a young, passionate and professional team;
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas;
- A unique chance to create campaigns for the happiest occupational group: hair and beauty professionals!
Tue, 12 Mar 2019 08:56:07 +0100
Marketing and PR
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.