The intern would assist with some or all of the following duties:
- Help developing and maintaining strong relationships with both existing & potential suppliers.
- Daily communication with suppliers (in native language and/or English).
- The role involves the co-ordination of a variety of arrangements for tour groups within specific time restrictions – making reservations, creating & updating group itineraries, making required amendments when changes to the clients programe occur, communication with tour guides and coach companies etc.
- Full utilisation of the tourism software system to generate all supplier communications, also ensuring that the confirmed proposal is accurately reflected in software thereby facilitating a smooth and accurate accounting process.
- The position may also extend to cover support in any of the Company’s other departments as the need arises.
This position is available in London and Dublin as well.
The company now has more than 200 employees and specializes in tourist and professional travels. Specialists in their business, the company has even been awarded. With offices in Ireland, England and Scotland, it’s one of the leaders in its industry.
You are studying Sales, Business, Hospitality management. Ideally in Master degree you also have a first professional experience. Available for 6 months, you are undergraduate.
- Fluent Spanishh or Italian or German
Wed, 16 Jan 2019 19:18:08 +0100
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Internship / Apprenticeship
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, Spanish, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.