IES Consulting, HR recruiting agency, is looking for an intern for an International 5* Hotel located in Costa Brava.
*If you would like check more internship offers visit our official site IES Consulting Barcelona.
The company description:
This 5-stars hotel is located in the beautiful Costa Brava and is considered one of the best in the region in terms of quality, luxury and service.
The company belongs to a well-respected hotel chain in Spain and is well known for offering its students very favourable conditions: all interns receive remuneration, accommodation and free meals.
This paid internship at the reception of a 5-star hotel aims at teaching the intern to work in a luxury tourism environment, and focuses on customer service tasks in various languages, both at the general front office, and at the Spa reception.
- Customer service in various languages.
- Giving tourist information to guests.
- Reception of new guests: check-in.
- Registering check-outs.
- Room occupation management.
- Making sure to have all information about the previous shift.
- Making sure to do all the assigned tasks during the shift.
- Informing the Management, PR or commercial team about the arrival of guests.
- Using the department registers.
- Making sure that you have all the work material, and in case not: inform the reception manager or his/her deputy.
- Controlling room changes.
- Registering incidents, news and comments of clients.
- Being able to inform about all hotel´s services, fees and schedules at all times.
- Attending department meetings. If done during a day off, leave or holiday, reading or getting information about what was said.
- Controlling and supervising the work area.
- Informing the superiors about any malfunctioning or lack of cleanliness at the reception.
- Maintaining the work area clean and in order.
Tourism, Foreign Languages, Communication, International Relations, PPRR
- Valued experience in direct contact with clients, in hotels, or in tourism in general
- MS Office, Internet
- Good international communication skills
- Well organized
- Kind and happy personality and customer service rientation will be valued
- Spanish – Intermediate
- English – Intermediate
- French – Intermediate
*You must have an INTERNSHIP AGREEMENT from your University to apply and do this internship. If you are not sure about it, please contact your University.
- 3 or 6-months contract from the beginning of the internship.
- Based salary: 300 euros monthly
- 3 meals per day every week
- Training for luxury hotel service and customer management
- International environment: intercultural team and customers
- Region full of social events where tourist and employees can socialize and build solid relationship.
5 days a week
8 hours per day (continuous or split shifts)
IMPORTANT INFO: Since 2005, IES Consulting offers paid internships and only collaborates with hosting companies that already had good experiences with our students. To know more about us, feel free to visit our official website IES Consulting Barcelona or you can also find us on Youtube and Facebook.
*Apply to this internship offer and be ready for your first phone interview. Our recruiting team will call you so you´ll get all the information you need to start your experience abroad.
Fri, 10 Aug 2018 12:39:22 +0200
IES Consulting – Find your internships abroad
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ Spanish, English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.