“Sichuan Internships& Immersion Programs (SII) matches foreign interns with top international enterprises in Chengdu, China. Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan province. It’s a lively and rapidly developing city, with some of the best opportunities for developing business experience and having an amazing time all at once.
We match interns with companies based on the intern's interest and career goals, and the match is confirmed only after an online interview between the company and the candidate had taken place, after which – both sides approve the arrangement.
Intercontinental Century City is located in the dynamic Century City complex in Southern Chengdu. In addition to the hotel, the complex also features the New Chengdu International Exhibition & Convention Center and an excellent shopping street. There are 555 well-appointed guest rooms, including Club International Suites and grand Presidential Mansion.
1.speak fluent English
2.candidate with European, American or south American passport
3. Age: 18-28
- Guest service in Rooms Division, Food & Beverage Department, Front Desk Department
Typical Working Hours
- 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week
Regular Tasks Undertaken by the Intern
- Greeting customers in hotel area and service area
- Meeting and communicating with customers to collect customer comments and promoting hotel products
- Conducting language trainings in department
- Serving customers in hotel area and service area
- Handling guest inquiries and offering assistance to hotel customers
- Accommodation in the hotel apartment
- Three working meals including one meal in the hotel Café
- Reasonable laundry service in the hotel
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 09:21:43 +0100
SII Sichuan Internships & Immersion programs limit
Internship / Apprenticeship
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.