You may come from an investment background with previous experience in a similar role; however, these are also excellent opportunities if you are looking for your first step in to investment & wealth management.
Working with our premier global financial institutions client base, you will service their assets & investment portfolios on our market leading digital platforms. This will involve dealing with a variety of financial products and transactions.
You could be the right match if:
- You hold a University degree, enjoy a challenging environment working to tight deadlines where the need for accuracy is essential.
- You are fluent in English.
- Communicating with clients (via email/phone), and using your analytical skills to troubleshoot and resolve issues is not a trouble for you.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You want to develop professionally.
- Be part of a friendly multi-cultural team located in our modern solutions centre in the heart of Brno.
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions and opportunity to obtain industry-relevant qualifications.
- Weekly social and team-bonding events.
- Significant financial rewards for high-performing individuals.
- Global career opportunities at any of our offices (e.g. UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc.).
- Six days of company leave in addition to 20 days of annual leave
- Seven Sick Days per calendar year
- Meal vouchers of 110 CZK / a day (55% paid by FNZ, 45% paid by employee)
- 600 CZK / month on your account in FNZ Cafeteria (Flexible Benefits Platform)
- Overtime meal provided if working overtime
- Free fruit, bread and spreads provided
- Pension/life insurance – contribution by FNZ (2% of your monthly gross salary), applicable after probation period at the Company.
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals. The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ’s platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term costs for consumers of wealth management products across all segments: from mass-market workplace pensions to mass-affluent and high-net-worth clients.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £330 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 5 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Santander, Lloyds Bank, Vanguard, Generali, Barclays, Quilter, UOB, Aviva, Zurich, UBS, BNZ, Findex and FNZC. In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions across the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. The company has over 1,400 employees in the UK, Czech Republic, Shanghai, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 17:34:05 +0100
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.