Are you interested in helping people solve their technical issues?
Are you passionate about languages and a friendly multicultural environment?
If your answer is yes, you have a positive, can-do attitude and would enjoy taking ownership of technical queries, we have the ideal role for you at Computacenter in Barcelona.
We're seeking a Technical Support Analyst to join a Service Desk team for one of our prestigious customers.
As Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, we enable users and their businesses to develop and successfully implement the perfect IT-strategy with the help of our many years of experience. We put customers first, and we'll trust you to find and deliver the right technical solutions to maintain our reputation for prompt and responsive service.
Our Global Service Desk, based in the city centre of Barcelona, employs over 700 people from across the world. We've become Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward. You'll know exactly what's expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we'll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop.
Computacenter's language is English but due to the variety of nationalities, many more languages are spoken so that everyone can find their place within this multicultural company.
The working atmosphere is really pleasant and everyone is called by his or her first name which creates an even more personal environment. Furthermore, you have the possibility to visit the beautiful, nearby beach of Barcelona to relax there after work.
Part of a friendly team for one of our international customers, you'll be responsible for finding practical solutions to IT problems. You'll enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other, while doing the following tasks:
· Respond to incoming calls and emails and logging them in our ticketing system (30-40 a day)
· Troubleshoot the IT issues users are facing
· Get to the root of problems and decide which you can solve remotely and which you need to forward to other areas of support
· Understand the end user's business challenges
· Be part of the team
· Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal
Fluent level in Czech and English + other European language as Italian, Portuguese, French, German or Spanish
Experience in an environment with a customer focus
Excellent telephone manner
Good listening skills
Good team player
– Gross salary 18.309.40 euros/year
– Ticket restaurant card after three months in the company
– Private health insurance after six months in the company
– On-going internal and external training in IT & opportunities for further development
– Free Spanish and English language classes given in the company
– Bonus for referred CV's after successful recruitment process
– Parking for bikes & excellent kitchen facilities and free coffee/hot drinks/water…
Tue, 06 Feb 2018 09:18:18 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Czech, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.