Your future made with IBM IBM!
Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring for entry level positions!
Are you passionate about developing your skills and building your career with a world leader? Then join IBM’s Client Innovation Center in Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. From the first day you join us, you can look forward to the support you need to make a real impact. Grow your expertise through a range of tailored training and development opportunities. Discover a friendly team-focused environment with an open and collaborative culture. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
What will you make with IBM?
As an IT Assistant you will be the single point of contact at customer for all IT Infrastructure operational activities. You will act as a 1st level support agent, observe the monitoring systems and react on any issues that are marked as critical. The 1st level specialist cooperates with 2nd level support team to ensure fast recovery of systems. At IBM you will gain knowledge and experience like nowhere else. You can look forward to the support you need to develop and shape your career.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- B2 level of French
- Communicative level of English
- Knowledge or basic experience in IT (Windows, Unix, Linux, Databases etc.)
- Interested in gaining experience in multinational organization
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Package in a private health center- Medicover
- Insurance package- Generali
- Mutlisport card- access to lots of sport clubs, discounts in restaurants
- IBM badge discounts
- Free of charge training's during working hours
- Real possibility of promotion
- Possibility of being transferred to other teams/departments/business units in Poland and abroad
- Summer camps for children
- Winter ski tramps
Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:49:35 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.