Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 140,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
Fujitsu's Global Delivery Centers (GDCs) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations across the globe. GDCs employ highly-trained, highly-motivated people who deliver a wide variety of services from a 24-hour multilingual service desk to specialist app services or data center management.
Are you technically curious with detective work spirit? Someone who likes to search for information that only few can find? Do you like to puzzle and create technical solutions? Welcome to Product PreSales in the GDC Portugal.
We are building a multi-language IT Consultancy department in Fujitsu GDC in Portugal. An informal team of 30 people working together in a team player, engaging and Lean culture environment delivering technical solutions and answering technical questions. We need technical people who are curious to learn more and search for technical information. Someone who likes to work autonomously behind a computer, but also likes to work and share information in a talented group of people connected with different countries.
Come and work with us!
To join our team in Portugal, we are now recruiting multilingual team members, fluent in English and Polish, to support our regions and partners with product IT consultancy.
We are looking for candidates passionate about technology and innovation, customer oriented, with the ability to multi-task and with great organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are:
- Graduated with a Specialist university degree or equivalent education, have a technical certificate according to specialization and relevant experience in IT solution and/or service consulting or similar area;
- Hardware knowledgeable (PC, Servers, Storage). SAP and cloud knowledge adds on;
- Focused on the client, emotional resilient, a good communicator, persuasive and impacting;
- Used to think analytically to architect the right solution and applying specific Consulting Methods, Tools & Techniques
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Employment directly with Fujitsu with possibility of permanent contract
- Work life balance with full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
- If you are moving to Portugal we also offer you the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 18:40:57 +0100
Language/ English, Polish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.