Would you like to live in the Capital of Central Europe? Prague will amaze you with its low cost of living, great nightlife, large expat community and wonderful architecture! Also, you will have the chance to start a career in one of the top multinational companies. Are you excited?
About the company:
Our client is the global market leader in the logistics industry and “The Logistics company for the world”. With a global network in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, it is the most international company in the world and can offer solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs. The role involves:
- Working as a member of an international team for 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, covering core hours between 7 am and 9 pm in various 9 hours’ shifts.
- About 50% of your time will be spent on the phone talking to the supported employees of the company, receiving their requests for IT assistance in a pleasant and professional manner.
- All requests for IT assistance are managed using a Service Management ticketing system and you will update this system with relevant information about the reported fault details and contact information.
- Allocating requests that you can’t resolve yourself according to internal procedures, update the ticketing system and advise customers of the actions taken.
- Contributing to keeping track of organization’s IT assets by maintaining and reporting up-to-date and accurate inventory information.
- As we are a process and standard oriented organization – as the IT industry requires – you will be expected to follow agreed standards and procedures in all aspects of work.
- Advanced level of Swedish and English (both written and spoken)
- IT skills at least on a basic user level are required (you will be further trained); higher level of IT skills may give you an advantage both for the job within the Service Desk and for possible advancement
- Experience with any kind of customer service, preferably from an international business environment
- Ability to work in a multinational team or simply get along with people from various cultural backgrounds, tolerance and sensitivity to cultural differences are important to us
- You should enjoy helping to solve problems for people and have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stable work environment
- Competitive monthly salary plus after probation period monthly performance bonus based on measured targets
- Extensive benefits package including five weeks holiday, social activities, lunch vouchers and more
- Initial induction and technical training
- On-going professional training and development such as opportunity to obtain generally accepted IT industry certifications which provide a solid foundation for further IT career growth
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:43:18 +0000
Language/ Swedish, English