Our client provides businesses integrated software solutions with a complete range of software and hardware.
– Receives and responds to inquiries from customers via both email and phone.
– Ensures problems and issues are resolved accurately and completely.
– Work together with our international support teams to answer customer phone calls, reply
customer emails, processing customer calls and trouble shooting problems reported by
– Provide product support, becoming an expert on all aspects of performance and features
of our software solutions (time management and planning, POS, ERP) for a diversity of
sectors such as retail, wholesale, hotels, rest homes, etc.
– Assure timely resolution of reported problems to ensure that contractual agreements are
– Use the call logging system to log, update and monitor reported problems.
– Give functional product training to customers where required, covering a wide variety of
– Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English is a must.
– Spanish knowledge would be a plus
– At least 1 year experience in a customer service environment.
– Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or IT related area (or equivalent through
– Experience with time management, retail or ERP software is a plus.
– Good analytical skills.
– Excellent customer service skills: active listening skills, the ability to quickly assess and
define technical problems and their causes and recommend solutions.
– Computer literacy with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
– Highly organised and confident, showing good initiative.
– Self motivated, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
– Organised, able to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
– Hard-working and always be willing to go extra mile.
– Willing to travel.
– Competitive Salary
– Indefinite contract
– Great work environment
Tue, 29 Jan 2019 15:06:07 +0100
Talent Search People – Native Speakers
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ Spanish, English, French, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.