Our client is a company leader in the technology sector, always looking for improvements and innovation and relying on an international and dynamic team always offering the best service to its clients.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your main objective will be to generate incremental revenue through identification and conversion of net new opportunities using inside sales and to develop trusting relationships with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship. You will work closely together with the Account Managers and the Technical Sales Team.
You will be responsible for:
– Achieving sales objectives through sales to new or existing customers.
– Initiating and/or developing direct customer relationships that will yield long-term success with best in class customer experience.
– Actively prospecting, increasing pipeline, managing and closing sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
– Leveraging latest distance-selling technologies including e-mail, webinars, in remote demo, video/teleconferences, social media and AI during the all sales cycle and transforming the customer experience.
– Supporting the customers in their digital transformation journey, explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
– Maintaining an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies like Iot, Hybrid IT, EAAS, Big data, Digital transformation…, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers.
– Mastering own portfolio, developing and maintaining competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle.
– Contributing to territory strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities.
– Working with Nationals and international Sales team to nurture and drive larger scope deals when in-field support is required.
– Documenting daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, preparing accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and performing other tasks needed to drive sales revenue.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– BA/BS degree in Business Administration and/or Business Sales/Technical University or equivalent practical experience.
– Fluency in Dutch and English (both written and spoken). French would be a big plus.
– Successful track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment and excellent customer selling skills.
– 2 years sales experience in a quota carrying sales role or business development experience.
– Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments, and in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business.
– Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, and thorough.
– Analytical, detail-oriented and able to 'zoom' in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
– Great attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Technically minded, with an understanding of the technology and cloud computing market.
– Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus.
– Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and to budget, and to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
– Ability to build influential relationships and work towards goals in a cross-functional environment.
– Effective presentation skills, both written and verbal.
– Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value.
– Creativity in problem-solving.
– Ethic, team player and leader.
– Permanent contract.
– Attractive local employee benefits.
– Opportunity to work for one of the leading IT companies in the world.
– Competent and inspiring work environment.
Fri, 25 Jan 2019 17:28:39 +0100
Talent Search People – Native Speakers
IT Sales/Inside Sales
Language/ Flemish, English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.