Our client is a company leader in the technology sector, always looking for improvements and innovation and relying on an international and dynamic team always offering the best service to its clients.
As an IT Presales Representative, your main objective will be to provide technical advice and support for a defined team of Inside Sales Representatives, through a combination of attending customer calls, coaching and providing product training.
You will be responsible for:
– Speaking to customers to understand their requirements.
– Becoming a trusted customer advisor and providing the best solutions.
– Training the Sales team and imparting your understanding and wisdom.
– Out-witting the competition.
– Working with partners to support multiple routes to market.
– Evangelizing client's products and solutions.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
– A technical degree or a business related degree with a strong technical focus.
– Fluency in Dutch and English (both written and spoken).
– Some experience in the IT industry is preferred.
– Excellent questioning techniques and related communications skills with customers.
– Current understanding of technical innovations & trends and their impact on solving customer business problems.
– Understanding of data center components and how IT is used to address business needs.
– Excellent team player with a proactive attitude.
– Permanent contract.
– Attractive local employee benefits.
– Opportunity to work for one of the leading IT companies in the world.
– International working environment.
Fri, 25 Jan 2019 17:25:33 +0100
Talent Search People – Native Speakers
Language/ Flemish, Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.