For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for experienced IT Helpdesk candidates speaking German.
In this role, you will be in charge of providing B2B IT support services to end users of the EU regions. The Service Desk is expanding and therefore offering exiting career opportunities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
– Analyse, identify and handle customer's queries
– Provide Excellent Customer Support
– Follow up and solve complex IT incidents
– Escalate incidents to higher level when unable to resolve
– Responding to incoming emails and calls according to SLA standards
– Ensuring that service quality levels meet expectations
– Native level of German + fluency in English
– Min. 2 years of experience in a similar IT Helpdesk position
– Experience in an international environment
– Pro-active and ability to handle high volume of actions (calls, negotiation, disputes. etc.)
– Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
– Organisation and prioritization skills
– Responsible and ability to take ownership on your tasks
– Problem solving capabilities
– Team player
– Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits (meal vouchers, life insurance, pension plan, etc.)
– Career opportunities
– International and multicultural environment
– A Company with worldwide reputation
– Standard office hours from Monday to Friday
– Start date: ASAP, to be discussed
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 14:54:39 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.