Please note: you have to be already located in (or relocate to) Portugal in order to have this job.
As an ITS Service Desk Analyst, reporting to the ITS Team Lead/Manager, your primary responsibilities will be to provide polite and professional support to external customers and clients at all times. You will receive, document and track all incoming customer/user calls for immediate remedy and closure. You will be accountable for your own personal performance in regards to metrics and serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) for incidents, including owning the call through closure. Paid training is provided. This can be multiple different clients.
- Investigate, examine, troubleshoot and solve hardware and software issues quickly
- Provide support and instruction for client products
- Perform all procedures based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) with associated testing
- Update knowledge base for all clients
- Resolve issues for clients using designated remote access tool
- Ability to have flexible schedule to assist in responding to emergency support issues and situations
Required Technical Skills Experiences:
- Excellent English skills to be able to provide support towards the US market
- Solid computer keyboarding, multiple monitor and touchpad skills
- Support experience in the following fields on an enterprise network environment: Outlook/Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory (user accounts and permissions)
- Work from home
- Private health insurance after 3 months of employment;
- Initial training fully paid and included in the contract
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly internet package compensation
Tue, 30 Jan 2018 15:56:15 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.