We are looking for IT Specialist m/f in Münster who can assist business people with their problems they have encountered.
- You assist business clients with their computer problems they experience
- You provide professional support via telephone and email and double check whether the issue has been satisfactory dealt with
- In case you do not know the answer yourself then you need to look it up and summarize the solution for the client
- You handle arising complaints and log all reported issues in the client’s account for future references
- You speak the following languages: Arabic close to native level and English on a very good level
- For this job you need experience in IT and customer service, either on the phone or face-to-face
- You work service- and solution-oriented and handle complaints in a professional way
- You have a valid working permit for Germany
- For the first six months you will be working in a temporary contract with the Gi Group and after you have the chance to start directly with our client
- It awaits you an international company with colleagues from all over the world and the corporate language is English
- You receive a full-time initial training which takes up to 5 weeks and will be held in English
- We professionally support you during the recruitment process and answer all of your questions
We are looking to hear from you soon.
Wed, 17 Jan 2018 14:32:07 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Arabic, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.