In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Help desk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company's PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
– The IT Service Desk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests.
– The role of the Desktop Support Technician is to provide a fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems.
– IT Technician answer queries on basic technical issues and perform the appropriate task to solve them.
– IT Technician must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
– An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
– The goal of an IT Support technician is both preserve the company's production and competitivity by adding his knowledge in the technology area to the business insight and help to improve it.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the tool ticketing system, by e-mail or in person.
– Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
– Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
– Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
– Direct issues to the appropriate service support personnel or vendor.
– Provide accurate information on IT products or services.
– Record events and problems and their resolution in tickets/logs.
– Follow-up and update customer status and information.
– Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
– Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
– Check and set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
– Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications.
– Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
– Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work.
– Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
– Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders.
– To be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
– Be willing to attend internal training as necessary to keep up to date with the latest technology and internal system processes.
– Create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all staff/students in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
– Provide support to other IT related departments when resources are needed (i.e. networks, telephony, etc.).
– Perform the Backup Task, provided by the system administrators, to prevent any possible data loss.
– Participate in new projects
– IT CFGS or IT degree or equivalent
– Fluent Spanish and English
– Know other languages
– Have specific courses and/or certification like ITIL, MSCA, CCNA, LPIC…
– You should be available for a rotating shift between 8 AM and 3 AM and on some weekends between 10 AM and 7 PM
– An international and friendly environment
– Offices located in the Sagrada Familia area.
– Competitive salary
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 10:51:24 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.