Do you speak fluently French? Have you ever thought about living in the heart of Europe being able to travel easily around the six neighborhood countries? In a country that each city has its own thousand-year history to tell? Poland combines both an amazing wild green landscape with the Baltic sea coast. You can share the news and invite your friends to relocate with you!
Grasp the opportunity to live and work in Poland, broaden your experience, learn new skills and establish a personal global network.
About your daily working life:
You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the given industry. You will investigate and resolve software and hardware problems for end users through established processes and procedures. As technical support for customers you will practice and develop your technical skills and get rapidly promoted to the upper levels in different departments. you will cooperate also with IT specialist team to deal with more complex issues
- Fluent in French.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Pro-active, flexible and being able to multitask
- Self-motivated, ambitious, open for new challenges
- Pro client attitude and communication skills
What you’ll gain:
- The opportunity to develop yourself professionally at an established international company.
- A set of social benefits ( private medical card, monthly meal vouchers, external & internal trainings) .
- Modern and friendly work environment.
- Great opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work.
Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:53:40 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.