Our client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. They drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for their clients, guided by the experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, our client has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our client's focus is to make sure they have the right set of people delivering what they promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do – if you recognize yourself, please send us your application!
What will your job be about?
How about being the single point of contact in IT matters, for your client? Be it phone, chat, e-mail or ticketing platforms your support is highly valued and appreciated! You will learn how to work in a virtual environment, interacting with colleagues and clients all over the globe.
How can you make a difference? Understand your customer’s needs and exceed its expectations with a friendly and can-do attitude.
- Providing support for user requests around hardware, software, network and service issues
- Cordinate incident resolutions with Level 2 and Level 3 staff
- Logging and keeping records of user queries
- Advanced in Dutch
- Univeristy Degree – IT preferred
- Previous experience in a multinational company
- Ability to work on shifts
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
- Relocation package including: one way flight ticket to Bucharest; 12 night of hotel accommodation; monthly rent allowance for a period of 2 years.
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary
- Variety of training programs and qualifications
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 17:31:10 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.