Interested in IT? Join our international team of the company that has offices in 220 countries all over the world!
* Logging, categorizing and processing all incoming ticket activity in the Helpdesk Desk application
* Providing onsite and remote assistance to users (internal colleagues) related to IT issues/requests, analysing and evaluating these requests (if necessary forward them to 2nd level of IT support)
* Answering incoming support requests and resolving help desk tickets received via our ticketing system
* Providing timely resolution of end user problems
* Supporting corporate and contacting internal colleagues when required to do so
* Suggesting process improvements to the supervisor when needed
Our candidates should:
* Be motivated to work in the IT field
* Speak communicative English and Dutch for daily use at work
* Have very good communication skills and professional manners
* Ideally have gained some previous experience in a similar customer care related position, however we are also hiring fresh graduates
* Some IT skills and knowledge is advantage, not must
* Demonstrate analytical thinking
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
* 5 weeks of holiday
* Meal vouchers
* Flexi passes
* Up to 10 paid sick days per year
* Monthly bonuses based on performance
* Permanent full time contract
* Discounts for multiple restaurants and other services
* Trainings for everything you need to know
* Training and chance to obtain IT certifications such as ITIL, HDI, CompTIA, MS Office
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 14:27:46 +0100
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.