An international award-winning IT services provider with world-wide presence offers a spectacular opportunity for IT Graduates to join their offices in Prague, Czech Republic.
The 6-months program is a perfect opportunity to unleash your potential in IT, gain priceless experience in the modern start-up hub in Prague, and learn from the most talented IT professionals from all over the world. You will have a chance to work with different technologies, discover your own niche and the IT path that suits your profile the most.
You will be a part of a challenging development program with 3 months of intensive training and shadowing, and 3 months of putting your skills into the practice. You will have a chance to gain knowledge on the following technologies: Cisco, BlueCoat, Juniper, F5, Aruba, Nortel, Extreme Networks, Alcatel, Infoblox, Avaya, Genesys, Polycom, Tandberg, HP, VMware, EMC, NetApp, CheckPoint, RSA and many more.
You will get the full overview on the tools such as ServiceNow, Genesys (OmniChannel Pulse, Workspace Desktop Edition), Power BI, Dashboards, SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) monitoring, breach analysis, dashboard analysis. On top, the part of the program is the soft skills training such as cross-cultural competence, phone & e-mail etiquette, client success training and many more.
– You are an IT Graduate/Student of last year with the focus on IT or have 1 year of experience within the IT environment
– You speak Dutch/German/Spanish/French and English on a Business level
– You are proactive and strongly willing to learn
– You hold ambitions to work together with the most talented IT professionals
– You have the availability to work full time
– Possibility to continue your career with a permanent contract after the internship
– Remuneration to cover the cost of living
– Great working atmosphere in a truly international team – with having 30+ nationalities in the office you will have a lot of friends from all over the world
– Young, enthusiastic environment with a lot of company events
– Experience in newly established Global Delivery Centre it’s an exciting time to be here
– Training with professionals for their respective technologies you will learn from the best and have someone to look up to
– Mentoring program which will help you fulfill your potential and expand your skillset
– Possibility to participate in professional, advanced technical support to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems – there is no better way to get up to speed with new technological developments
– To shadow on real-time SLA monitoring and breach analysis, escalation management, metrics analysis, and many more.
– You’ll be working with Fortune 100 clients and Fortune 500 clients — this is an opportunity to do cool stuff for their people and their business
– Workplace where your ideas can grow, be recognized, and rewarded
– Start Date: 1st of April
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 10:13:57 +0100
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ English, French, German, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.