We are looking for talented professionals for the position of Associate Account Manager, supporting the Spanish & Italian market from our European Headquarters in Dublin.
- B2B Customer Advice & Support
- Handling all operative queries by the merchants via inbound telephone calls and emails
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Researching and problem solving to resolve merchant questions, concerns and issues
- Cooperation with PayPal SMB & Lead Generation teams
- Support rollout of process improvements
- Stakeholder Management
- Working in a team environment with strong team collaboration
Languages: fluent Spanish, Italian & English
- IT Programs: Good Microsoft Office knowledge, Salesforce experience is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel: little to very little
- Experience in Business Customer Management in online or financial services or e-commerce environments
- Excellent communicative skills
- Good organization and self motivation skills
- Excitement and interest for online payment systems and e-commerce
- Strong collaboration skills
- Passion for Excellence in customer care delivery
Why join PayPal…
- We were recognised as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Europe 2017’
- We are hiring full-time permanent positions – enjoy job security while you help us revolutionise the payment industry!
- We offer a competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Wellness is one of our core values, and we have an amazing benefits package that includes 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to public holidays), an education allowance to support your future growth, a sabbatical*program, a company pension scheme and health insurance for you and your partner/ dependents
- We advocate professional development, and offer international and domestic career progression opportunities
- We understand relocating can be difficult, so we offer a generous relocation package* to support you in your move to join us
Not to forget…we also have a free onsite gym with personal trainers, a subsidised restaurant with a professional chef team, onsite Costa Coffee, a subsidised private commuter bus service, food zones & games rooms, family fun days, active social groups and so much more…
Tue, 05 Mar 2019 12:58:25 +0100
Language/ Spanish, Italian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.