Please note: you have to be already located in (or relocate to) Portugal in order to have this job.
At Alphanumeric Systems we measure our success by the success of our clients. From our origins in 1979, we have evolved to become an innovative provider of business productivity services, focusing on three major areas: Technology, Knowledge, and People.
We provide key IT solutions to ensure maximum performance, and reduce the amount of time spent reacting to issues. Our effective and flexible learning tools enable customers to quickly train any workforce. And our strategic personnel sourcing and process streamlining solutions drive performance within the organization. All of this is engineered to empower our clients to meet and exceed their most fundamental business goals.
Currently, we are looking for a Italian Level 1 Service Desk to work from home in Portugal. Your main responsibilities as a Service Desk Support will be to provide IT Service Desk support to external customers and users, receive, document and track all incoming customer or user calls for immediate remedy and closure, utilize computer and database information to update status, and serve as the single point of contact for incidents, including owning the call through closure.
– Must be 100% fluent in English and in ITALIAN
– Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
– Customer Service orientation
– Motivated self-started, proactive with initiative to work and learn
– Able to assist a two weeks training in Oerias.
– Able to work on rotating shifts
– With work permit
- Work from home
- Private health insurance after 3 months of employment;
- Initial training fully paid and included in the contract
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly internet package compensation
Tue, 07 Nov 2017 15:44:09 +0100
Language/ English, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.