Integrated in the helpdesk team you should be a dynamic and motivated self-starter with strong technical and teamwork skills and high level of client orientation.
– Getting access to the our portal once Business Development Manager register the partner.
– Support partners setting up customers.
– Creating opportunities and Proposals.
– “How to” questions and Exception request.
– Issues partners could face during the Negotiate and Close phases.
– One to one training for partners if required.
– Italian or French native level with high level of English
– Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office/ internet configuration.
– Good disposition to work in a customer service environment
– Customer care skills – ability to listen to and understand the customers' needs.
– Ability to take ownership of, and progress calls to resolution, within technical requirement for the role or, to escalate call/ email to resolution
– IT basic skills
– Consumer service experience.
– General understandings of service call management system.
– Experience in customer service environment
– Helpdesk experience
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
-Full-time (39 hours/week) and Obra y Servicio contract
-Salary: 17.000 Euros gross/year + up to 2.000 Euros gross/year in bonus
-Schedule: from Monday to Friday, from 08.00 to 17.00
-Opportunity to join an international team
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 09:58:23 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Italian, French