We're looking for sales experts to assist Voyage Privé's clients with travel advice. You will also assist them with the best possible choices for their dream vacations. We need passionate people who are willing to go to the extra mile for their clients, are eager to learn and develop to be the best in an ever-evolving role.
Voyage Privé is a luxury travel club that offers unforgettable escapes, at unbelievable prices. The Club is exclusive for members and this unique flash sales concept gathers over 17 million associates worldwide.
A small but well defined team of travel experts delivers to their community a weekly newsletter containing the best and most inspirational offers, full of sophisticated city breaks ideas, beautiful country getaways and gorgeous beach retreats.
The secret is: members always come firs! That is why over 95% of customers give Voyage Privé positive feedback when they return from holidays!
• Provide an industry-leading voice reservation experience by handling contacts via phone and other mediums to match products with guest needs, resulting in revenue generation, brand preference and customer loyalty;
• Attend to questions about their bookings before their stays;
• Provide a prompt and adequate response to customer questions;
• Comply with established procedures, customer quality of service agreements in achieving and excelling individual and team goals.
• Native Italian speakers;
• High School Diploma;
• Available immediately (mandatory);
• One year of sales experience (mandatory);
• Familiarity with the travel industry, relevant working experience is an advantage;
• Experience in the customer service / call center environment is preferred;
• Problem solving and time management skills;
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team spirit.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
Fri, 08 Mar 2019 18:09:56 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.