Italian Sales Representative in Lisbon
Are you a native Italian speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal?
We are recruiting Italian Sales Representative for our client, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. Their team consists of over 9.000 employees from 82 nationalities, who are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets worldwide. They are considered eight times in a row the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
- Communicate with customers effectively through several channels
- Generate sales, opportunities and revenue pipeline
- Handles customer issues through collaboration, resolution, or escalation win on Direct Sales
- Engage with customers across industries, company sizes, and types to determine their needs
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences
- Be the first contact point for many customers, setting the foundation for long-term customer relationship
- Fluent in Italian and good command of English
- Sales and Call center experience (preferably in the IT industry)
- Sales Orientation (B2B sales experience preferred)
- Good usage of web-based tools and MS-Office (Office/O365 is a bonus)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, identifying their needs effectively
- Knowledge of CRM solutions with relevant business experience or background
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and establish Trusted Advisor credibility with business customers
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Fixed salary + bonus
- The option to stay in a shared accomodation provided by our client
- Initial flight expenses refund
- Free annual flight to your home country
- Private health insurance
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries
- Intensive training and familiarisation phase
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within the organization
Interested? Please apply with your English CV and we will contact you shortly!
Mon, 04 Feb 2019 15:18:31 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Sales & Marketing
Language/ English, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.