For our business in LISBON, PORTUGAL we are currently looking for a Quality Analyst (male/female) with excellent language skills in Italian (mandatory) and Spanish (preferencial). This person will be responsible for ensuring continuous training of employees based on the organizational and individual needs. This position should ensure that quality procedures are documented, audited and maintained for a World leading gaming company.
Arvato is an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 70,000 employees work in more than 40 countries helping our customers achieving success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains. Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services and IT services.
* Monitor and coach/ mentor agents on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis for quality improvement
* Maintain quality reports at agent and team level
* Assist in developing and streamlining Quality procedures
* Provide written/ verbal feedback to agents
* Perform Quality of Service analysis on agent and team level
* Know & understand operational KPIs
* Communicate performance related indicators into the team and back to the Management
* Active participation in internal and external calibrations
* Ability to take CSR customer inquiries
* Perform other related duties
* 1 year of call center experience (preferential)
* Excellent knowledge of Ubisoft services
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office products
* Able to work under pressure
* Very good assertiveness skills
* Team spirit, ability to motivate and coach team members
* Good social skills
* Strong administration and organization skills
* Very good analytical skills
* Native or near-native language skills (written and spoken) in EITHER Italian or Spanish (mandatory)
* Excellent language skills (written and spoken) in English (mandatory)
• Excelent reputation as a responsible employer with presence in Portugal for more than 50 years
• Modern working environment at an attractive location in Lisbon with good public transport connection
• Welcoming and inclusive environment
• A team ready to help you develop and grow
• A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day
• Competitive salary & bonus system
5 reasons to join us
• Start an International career;
• Join an award-winning team;
• Possibility to work with prestigious brands;
• Be part of an innovative and forward-thinking company;
• Lisbon is a great place to live and work!
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 18:20:39 +0000
Language/ English, Italian, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.