Our multinational partner focuses on customer service management and commercial operations support with a focus on Europe, Middle East and Africa (EAME zone). The company is designed to serve all customers in the zone consistent with the Corporation’s standards of offering high levels of customer service in different areas.
- Are you a fresh-graduate (or do you have maximum 3-4 years of work experience) looking for a job to use your high level Italian and fluent English skills in a multinational environment?
- Would you like to have long-term career and development opportunities in a stabile and motivating workplace?
- Do you have analytic skills and customer oriented approach with an open personality?
- check outstanding invoices of customers, cash-collection support
- keep in touch and follow up the customers about unpaid amounts on a daily basis (via phone and e-mail)
- keep the customers portfolio up-to-date
- keep contact with internal departments (sales, customers, collection team)
- daily administration in company's system about the invoices
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (if you need maximum 2 semesters to graduate, and you can work not less, than 30 hours/week : interns are also welcome)
- High level fluency in Italian and active, fluent English knowledge
- 0-4 years of work experience in office environment
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented personality with a strong customer-service mind-set
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Flexibility to capitalize on diverse career opportunities
- Creativity and innovation
- Microsoft Office experience
***Living already in Hungary is necessary, to take part in personal interviews with the company ***
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting work in a multinational environment
- Daily contact with international Customers developing your communicating and language skills
- From an entry level position, you can reach a range of career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world
- Professional trainings
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:34:35 +0100
Language/ English, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.