With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Our people are the future of our business. Our employees are passionate about Concentrix’s partnership with this tech industry leader, their role and the overall success of the company. As part of a multicultural and multilingual team you’ll be working in a fast-paced environment and will need to be able to adapt quickly to the business and customer needs. Our people are expected and empowered to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner.
Your day to day role:
- Handle calls, chats and emails on behalf of our client.
- Provide guidance on how to access pre-sales technical advice, downloads and tools
- Password resets, account creation, deletion and changes
- Remote application installation, removal and problem troubleshooting
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Italian.
- At least 3 months in either an office based or customer facing environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office, the internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Ability to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience in communication with external customers (email & phone).
- Demonstrates experience of working in a team environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale.
- Proven problem-solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone by utilising active listening and clearly speaking to the customer along with the ability to communicate effectively via email transmission by utilising proper grammar and punctuation skills
- Using investigative skills to find a resolution.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organise.
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Getting the train? We run a free shuttle bus to and from Gourock Station to the Contact Centre (5 min journey).
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
- On-going training.
- Staff benefits including Eye Care Provision, Cycle to Work Scheme & Childcare Vouchers.
- Team and Concentrix Events.
- 28 days’ holidays (including statutory days)
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 15:56:42 +0100
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.