As an Internet Sales & Service Consultant, you are the first point of contact for GoDaddy customers all over the world! GoDaddy is the world’s largest web domain registrar and powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 17 million customers worldwide and 71 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work.
- Handle inbound contact from customers (phone, email, live chat)
- Become a true expert on internet technologies
- Make a meaningful difference to the people you engage with and help them with their dreams
- Consult, recommend and enable the right online product and services to help customers with their business or personal needs
- Be the voice and expert behind technology solutions
- Own the customer problem or issue to solve and educate
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Italian
- You enrich the lives of others and are inspired to provide a truly exceptional experience one customer at a time
- You are an action oriented person, and a true self starter
- You need a good challenge and opportunity for growth
- You understand the privilege and obligation of being a part of a team
- You thrive working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Understanding or strong willingness and aptitude to learn internet and website technologies
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization
- Able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems
- A good sense of humour is required!
- Knowledge of websites, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp and Google+ highly preferred
- Experience selling technology products or services to small businesses and consumers is a plus
Salary: Competitive salary & bonus
Hours: Monday-Friday (business hours)
- Bright, modern, exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- City centre location.
- Onsite gym and cafe.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Employee discounts scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony.
- Professional development opportunities.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines.
Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Belfast is a very welcoming city and we do our best to make sure the move is as easy and enjoyable as possible!
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs to Belfast
- 7 nights in a city centre hotel upon arrival
- Support in finding accommodation, opening bank accounts and much more.
- Advance in wages to to help with first month’s rent and deposit.
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 16:36:34 +0000
Language/ Italian, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.