Ciao! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Your day to day role:
Our client offers hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. As a technical Service Engineer you would provide multi-level technical support for diagnosing and fixing software and hardware issues, case management activity for service requests and equipment as well as resolving customer problems via the telephone, WEB, E-mail, Chat or Auto-support. We require experience in UNIX, Networking or Technical Support.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Experience in UNIX, Networking or Technical Support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or engineering, or equivalent level of education or relevant work experience
- Experience/knowledge/interest with Storage Systems (SAN/NAS)
- Excellent communication skills in both Italian & English
Experience with any of the following would be an advantage, but not essential:
- Windows Server 2003/2008 R2
- VMware ESX/ Hyper-V
- MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Enterprise Backup Software
- Knowledge with file sharing protocols is preferred NFS/CIFS etc.
- TCP/IP or basic networking knowledge
- DNS/DHCP/AD knowledge
- Microsoft/Cisco/ NetApp certifications are a plus
Hours: Hours of work: Monday – Sunday 8am – 8pm (37.5hrs per week) Full-time 37.5 hours.(May be occasions when you are required to work outside these hours)
What can we offer you?
A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
• We’re based on the outskirts of Newcastle, with excellent transport links.
• Experience life in Newcastle, named 2018 best travel location by Rough Guides.
• Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café
• Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
• Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
Salary £23400 per annum
• If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package which includes travel and 28 days free accommodation.
• Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 16:59:41 +0100
Language/ English, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.