Did you recently graduate and want to start your career in development? Are you already an experienced developer looking for new challenges? Gain experience working with banking solutions, grow a career in the eCommerce or get in touch with the worldwide shipping industry! And in your free time, discover one of the most beautiful European capitals.
The vibes of the past combined with the technology of the future, the multiple IT opportunities and high life quality standards, all of this gathers at the very heart of Europe. We’re eager to meet the best Java Developers & make them excited about their next career move, find it all in the Czech Republic!
We’re working with IT leading multinationals in Prague, in charge of challenging and diverse projects for different clients and industries. You have the knowledge and experience, we have interesting development initiatives waiting for you to bring your skills. Let’s be part of the same team!
• Collaboration on requirement analysis and specifications
• Estimation, design and implementation of applications
• Organized teams have their own methods and procedures, and those you will use to perform unit tests on the developed components.
• Cooperation with your team, knowledge and experiences sharing
• Chance to work on the international projects with colleagues from all over the world
• Experience with J2EE, PL/SQL, Oracle
• Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Websphere/Weblogic/Tomcat
• Distributed computing (Hazelcast/Cassandra)
• A passion for software development, trends and technologies in IT
• Openness and willingness to learn is a must
• Communication skills in English, speaking and writing
Benefits depend on the project and company you would be interested in cooperating with, but between them there is:
•25 days vacations and 3 sick days
• Flexible working hours, with home office option
• Possibility of part time job
• Cafeteria programme for leisure activities
• Meal Vouchers and Multisport Card.
• Premium health insurance
• Professional growth with the e-learning platform offering free courses
• Career growth with international/local rotation opportunities
• Parties and events!
Please note that:
- We are ideally looking for Senior or Mid-Level developers, but if you are an enthusiastic professional, motivated about learning, improvement and starting/continuing a career in Prague, please feel free to apply as well!
- Unfortunately we are not able to provide visa sponsorship at the moment, therefore, only applications of candidates eligible to work in the Czech Republic or with a valid work/residence permit will be considered.
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 13:47:41 +0100
Monster Career CZ
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.