Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with one office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in Veliko Tarnovo and Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients we are looking for experienced Java Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Engage in technical discussions and designing new features;
* Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking;
* Bring new ideas to the table;
* Work closely with designers and product managers to deliver great products that delight our customers;
* Communicate with other team members to determine the best solutions to difficult problems.
* Strong Computer Science/Software Engineering background;
* Willingness to learn new technologies;
* Previous experience of complex software development using Java;
* Knowledge of OOP design and patterns;
* Experience with enterprise web-applications;
* Multiple tasks managing.
Our client’s offer:
* Challenging projects and access to an exciting industry;
* Full-time contract and competitive re-numeration package;
* Continuous training and development;
* Dynamic and motivated, international work environment within a global company.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_EB_JE)
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. – reg No 1809)
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 10:18:04 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.