At our new Global Delivery Centre (GDC) based in Prague, our vision is to deliver exceptional value to our diverse range of international clients.
Are you a task-oriented person, with strong technical and analytical skills? Are you a quick learner and passionate about continually improving your knowledge and skills? Are you a foreign language speaker?
Then our graduate program is the right choice for you!
Learn more about our Graduate Program
During our 6 months program, you will have a great opportunity to start your IT career in a start-up environment but at the same time have the possibility to gain an experience in a truly global company. This start-up environment will allow you to try a lot of different hats, find your niche and what suits you best.
During the 6 months program you will be part of the complex development program and have the possibility to gain different trainings in Cisco, BlueCoat, Juniper, F5, Aruba, Nortel, Extreme Networks, Alcatel, Infoblox, Avaya, Genesys, Polycom, Tandberg, HP, VMware, EMC, NetApp, CheckPoint, RSA and many more.
You will get the full overview on the tools such as ServiceNow, Genesys (OmniChannel Pulse, Workspace Desktop Edition), Power BI, dashboards, SLA (Service Level Agreement) monitoring predictive monitoring, breach analysis, dashboard analysis. On top, the part of the program is the soft skills training such as cross-cultural competence, phone & e-mail etiquette, client success training and many more.
What We offer:
- Great working atmosphere in a truly international team – with having 30+ nationalities in the office you will have a lot of friends from all over the world
· Young, enthusiastic environment with a lot of company events
· Experience in newly established Global Delivery Centre – it’s an exciting time to be here
· Training with professionals for their respective technologies – you will learn from the best and have someone to look up to
· Mentoring program which will help you fulfill your potential and expand your skillset
· As we are growing you will have the possibility to continue developing your career in Dimension Data after your training assignment and get a permanent job with us
· Possibility to participate in professional, advanced technical support to clients by proactively identifying and resolving technical incidents and problems – there is no better way to get up to speed with new technological developments
· To shadow on real-time SLA monitoring and breach analysis, escalation management, metrics analysis, and many more.
· You’ll be working with Fortune 100 clients and Fortune 500 clients — this is an opportunity to do cool stuff for their people and their business
- Workplace where your ideas can grow, be recognized, and rewarded
- IT Graduate / Student of last year at master or high school study with the focus on IT OR without IT study background but with 1 year of documented experience within the IT environment
· Proactive approach, communication skills, can-do attitude
· Good knowledge of English
· Intermediate knowledge of any of those languages – Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Czech
- Possibility to work full-time
Dimension Data uses the power of technology to help organizations achieve great things. As a member of the NTT Group, we accelerate our clients’ ambitions through digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, workspaces for tomorrow, and cybersecurity. With a turnover of USD 7.4 billion, offices in 49 countries, and over 30,000 employees, we deliver wherever our clients are, at every stage of their technology journey.
We’re proud to be the Official Technology Partner of Amaury Sport Organisation, organizer of the Tour de France, and the title partner of the cycling team, Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka.
We know that starting a career is not an easy task and that is why we are giving YOU the advantage to go through our graduate programme. This will make you stand out from the crowd of peers and help you secure a permanent position after you graduate.
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 13:22:05 +0100
Internship / Apprenticeship
Language/ Spanish, German, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.