As a Customer Service Agent, your primary responsibilities will be assisting our customers and helping to resolve their inquiries. By using the latest in modern communication and technology tools, you will be able to provide our customers with accurate answers to their questions in both a quick and helpful manner. As a frontline agent, you will be the primary point of contact for our customers – it is critical that you help provide them with predictable, compassionate, and timely resolution to their questions and inquiries while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude. An agent within Customer Services exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical solutions, and thrives in quick paced and collaborative team environment.
Fluency in English & a second European language required
- Answer phone calls, emails, from customers and work to resolve their queries in real time or work with the most relevant PayPal department so it can be dealt with appropriately (90%)
- Proactively recommend and educate the customer about features and benefits of PayPal products in order to improve their satisfaction and deepen their relationship with PayPal. Deliver on metrics for example: phone handled time, customer experience, proactive product offered and accepted opportunities (5%)
- Provide consistent feedback regarding overall customer satisfaction, tools and processes (5%)
- Strong working knowledge of external systems, PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customers
- Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions on case information
- Well developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Ability to multitask multiple systems, screens, and tasks during customer contacts
- Time Management and Adherence to schedules
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- 12+ months customer service experience required
Why join PayPal…
- We were recognised as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Europe 2017’
- We are hiring full-time permanent positions – enjoy job security while you help us revolutionise the payment industry!
- We offer a competitive salary and performance related bonus
- Wellness is one of our core values, and we have an amazing benefits package that includes 25 days paid annual leave (in addition to public holidays), an education allowance to support your future growth, a sabbatical* program, a company pension scheme and health insurance for you and your partner/ dependents
- We advocate professional development, and offer international and domestic career progression opportunities
- We understand relocating can be difficult, so we offer a generous relocation package* to support you in your move to join us
Not to forget…we also have a free onsite gym with personal trainers, a subsidised restaurant with a professional chef team, onsite Costa Coffee, a subsidised private commuter bus service, food zones & games rooms, family fun days, active social groups and so much more…
Mon, 04 Mar 2019 16:39:54 +0100
Language/ English, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.