Jobandtalent is a digital platform which aims to transform the labor market and make it more efficient and fair.
We want to help companies hire the best professionals in a more flexible way, improving their productivity while helping millions of workers increase their employability, income and quality of life.
Our mission arises as a response to the current employment market, which is changing at a great speed, becoming more flexible and temporary, and being threatened by the great changes that will generate the irruption of artificial intelligence and robotics that will impact thousands of people, companies and millions of workers. Consequently, companies need to adapt their workforce to the increasingly dynamic needs of the market.
Our solution to the problem is simple in its approach: We want to ensure that companies can hire the best workers in a flexible manner, so they can improve their productivity. This increase in productivity will translate into better conditions for workers, thus generating a positive retroactive circle: more productive companies workers with better conditions.
Jobandtalent is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, where it was founded in 2009, and since then it has obtained financing worth more than 80 million euros from the best technological risk capital funds in Europe. Behind a technological platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in hundreds of companies, we have a team of 220 employees distributed in offices in the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia.
The company has obtained employment for more than 25,000 workers and has begun to work with some of the biggest employers in the world, such as Amazon, Cabify, JustEat, Sanitas, Correos Express, Ebay, H & M, El Corte Inglés, etc.
The future plan is to continue growing in current markets and open new countries. We have the support of international investors who bet on the project and who have experience in investors of other startups and global companies such as Uber, Facebook, Auto1, Blablacar, Google or Skype.
Our work culture:
At Jobandtalent we look for people committed to our mission to change the job market. The main characteristic of Jobandtalent employees is that we all believe in a mission and do everything necessary to achieve it.
For that reason, we want ambitious people, who like to work autonomously to achieve their goals, with creativity and without fear of being wrong.
We have created an environment based on trust, transparency, team collaboration, continuous improvement, a high level of demand and a flat organizational structure with multidisciplinary teams.
Our offices are equipped with common areas to rest, think and interact, and every Friday we make our Updates, in which we talk about our goals, challenges and recent achievements, as well as our future plans as a company.
JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of the Operations Team and your goal will be to analyze, understand and extract creative solutions for our clients’ needs. Your main tasks will consist in understanding the data, making analytic reports, analyzing these and identifying solutions.
- Become the data expert on the reporting data model and present findings to the different teams.
- Proactively work with internal business partners to conduct ad-hoc queries and ensure their data and reporting needs are being achieved.
- Work closely with our key clients to improve our service and their operational processes.
- Make decisions and implement solutions based on your analysis. Do daily follow-ups and help your project become a success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, statistics, mathematics or business.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills with a deep understanding of graphs and visuals
- 1-2 years of related working experience
- Self-starter and a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems and develop creative reporting solutions
- Creativity and strategic thinking necessary to master both the daily hands-on analysis and the big picture reporting strategy
- Proficiency in Spanish and English is mandatory.
- Fluent in French, or German, or Italian is a must.
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation
Tue, 26 Feb 2019 16:02:23 +0100
Jobs and talent
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.