Are you one of those creative minds, who can make incredible things with just a computer and a keyboard? Would you like to be in a position where your tasks are not just related to graphic design, then this could be your chance. If you want to discover more about this great opportunity, apply!
We are Babel Profiles, a young company that offers recruitment solutions for people and business. Here in Babel Profiles, we aim at creating a trusting and warm relationship with both clients and candidates. This is not just about recruiters and recruitment. The Marketing team plays a very important role too. And this is the reason why we are looking for a young and creative Junior Creative Consultant who could bring the team great ideas.
As a Junior Creative Consultant, you will be having different responsibilities.
– Assisting in online marketing activities by creating, reviewing and editing texts for blog posts, newsletters and written marketing materials in order to improve readability and consistency
– Assisting in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
– Drafting content for company website and media
– Review of the old job description
– Writing of Blog Articles
– Assisting in the production of graphic pieces and layouts for corporate presentations, website, newsletter and Social Media
– Corporate material: presentations, templates, etc.
– Creating and delivering a range of material for different creative marketing solutions
– Collaborating with the Marketing Team for the organisation of internal and external events
– Copyediting, proofreading, and revising communications
Social Media Recruitment strategy:
– Participating in the meetings with the Recruitment Team and collaborating with them for the creation of online and/or offline campaigns
– Finding creative and 2.0 solutions to find more candidates
– Find creative and 2.0 solutions that would help the company's growth and visibility
– Fluent level of English
– Advanced level of Spanish
– Another European language would be a plus
– At least 1 year of experience in Graphic Design, Marketing and/or Communication roles
– Advanced knowledge of the Adobe package
– Knowledge of video editing software
– Proactive candidate, able to adapt to any kind of communication and at all level
– Creative mind, able to bring ideas and solutions both in terms of Graphic design and in Marketing strategies
What's on offer:
– Competitive basic salary
– Health Insurance & Gym Pass
– Fresh fruit in the office, once a week
– Training every two months given by either an external or internal speaker
– Team building activities
– Birthday present + afternoon off
– Beautiful office in the city centre
– Start-up environment made of young and international people
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:17:21 +0000
Marketing and PR
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.