We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services and internal operations.
The accounts receivable (AR) team is responsible for managing incoming cash and monitoring customer accounts. Our client is looking for a colleague who enjoys building relationships with internal & external customers as well as analyzing and resolving problems. Our client is offering personal and professional growth & development in a supportive working environment.
- Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts & follow up on all outstanding items
- Internal communication with senior finance and project managers
- External communication with client’s finance & accounts payable
- Conference call participation / facilitation
- Processing incoming payments in SAP x Unidentified payment investigation
- Cash & Debt reporting
- Query processing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & German (C level)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes is a plus
- Proactive with drive for results
- Previous experience on similar position is an advantage
- Ability to work with confidential information
- 35.000 – 40.000 CZK per month
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continue professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in centric part of Prague
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 15:16:20 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.