What will you do?
- Customer Service activities related to service and repair requests from the customers over the phone or via e-mail
- Validation of contractual agreements related to Service and Repair process
- Order management and returns management activities in SAP
- Coordination of service and repair process with internal teams and spare parts vendors
- Ensures resolution of queries within the contractual metrics
What do we expect?
- Very good English and German or French or Dutch
- Microsoft Office package knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Preferably experience in customer service
- Experience in working with SAP would be an asset
What can we offer?
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 14:40:40 +0100
Language/ English, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.