Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do?
As Customer Service Junior Specialist, responsible for the dedicated activities within the Request Return to Credit process supporting our Clients on a daily basis. Mostly, you will:
- Handle incoming calls (where needed, proactively initiate follow-up calls) and emails from customers, logistic partner and/or internal teams in relation with the Returns process in order to provide excellent service to the customer
- Process customer returns requests create return order in SAP and schedule pick-up with carrier
- Investigate and solve post-delivery/Goods Return issues and interact with customers and logistics to ensure proper solution
- Solve situations when orders do not meet the customers' expectations and ensure positive customer experience
What do we expect from you?
- Very Good English
- Very Good Swedish/Finnish/Norwegian/Danish/Dutch (min. B2+)
- Previous experience in Customer Care would be an advantage
- Preferably Good MS Office skills
We can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 10:52:49 +0100
Language/ Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.