- Providing accounting services according to the required performance standards and KPIs
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy (especially at the end of the month)
- Communication and cooperation with supervisor to ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering data within agreed deadlines)
- Communicating with the client (including other internal departments) or other external parties in relation to processed activities and solving issues
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues (within the project)
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager
- Nice to have previous experience in Finance/Accounting, but we welcome Juniors that are eager to develop a career in Finance
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to deadlines
- Very good English and Polish language skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Eagerness to work as part of an international team
- Good problem solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Customer orientated approach and very good communication skills
- Genuine interest in developing a career in finance within a multinational environment and willingness to learn
DB Schenker Global Business Services Bucharest is the partner for accounting excellence and support activities for international logistics. Together we aim to become the global reference in business services. We can ship your passion and skills to a promising future. We partner with our customers to design best in class finance and accounting services, sales and business services and operations support from across the group. Together as ONE TEAM, we are HERE TO MOVE.
The presented job is available in our Financial Shared Service Center from Bucharest – Romania.
What we offer:
- Salary based on level of experience + additional benefits (meal vouchers, medical subscription, Bookster, fruits at the office, etc.);
- Relocation package
- Flexible office hours from Monday to Friday;
- Initial functional trainings on AR process and SAP;
- The opportunity to apply for other functional and soft skills/ language skills trainings available;
- Internal career opportunities;
- International and multicultural environment;
- A Company with worldwide reputation with a strong focus on employees;
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
- Reward and recognition events
The selected profiles will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team in order to discuss more details.
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 17:02:22 +0100
DB Schenker Global Business Services
Language/ English, Polish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.