ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global leader in providing complex and tailored relocation and moving services to well-known corporations in more than 150 countries over the world. Company history started in 1928 and thanks to the expertise, understanding the individual relocation needs, values and innovations, our client has diversified the portfolio of services and has expanded across continents.
EMEA Service Centre services in Prague have been successfully operating and growing since 2006. By taking this opportunity, you can now become an integral part of our Prague Finance Team.
The Junior Financial Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day financial activity of an assigned client portfolio. You will be managing the accuracy and integrity of the financial data related to client’s relocation program, timely and accurate invoicing of all expenses, and management of the month/quarter/year-end pre-sorting processes. You will ensure that expense payments are audited to relocation policies and client contracts. This position includes daily interaction with Client Service delivery team, client’s internal/external accounting, payroll or tax departments.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check that expenses are audited to company policies and clients‘ contracts
- Audit and process global supplier and third party payments and invoices
- Communicate with operations for approvals and exceptions
- Manage monthly and quarterly deadlines and routines
- Ensure that all payments are correctly coded for both classification and taxability
- Preparation of invoicing to clients
- Responsible for preparation and reporting of complex client financial data
- Prepare ad-hoc reports per client requests
- Assist in training and projects (mentoring for on-the-job training, employee development and acting as a subject matter expert)
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant is preferred
- Previous work experience in a similar finance role or in administration is a big plus
- Advanced to fluent level of English
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Detail and process-oriented, good analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Ability to work in a team and deadline driven environment
- 30.000 CZK – 36.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience)
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers, 5 weeks of holidays and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Accessible and supportive management
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Office building in the centre of Prague
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 13:50:36 +0000
Billing / Invoicing
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.