Our client is among the largest beverage organization groups worldwide. Generating revenues of 39.8 billion USD and as a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organization, manages an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employs over 155,000 people in 25 countries. Bringing the corporate business strategy together is our client’s driving force and behind this force is their people and what they stand for. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, our client operates as one company, with one culture. A culture that is built on ownership, informality, candor, and transparency. We now offer the possibility to join such a corporation through the multiple openings on our website. If you think you fit the mold as well, step forward and talk to us by sending us your application.
Bonus Management team provides an essential service to company’s customers, checking, verifying, calculating, and processing bonuses. You will be responsible for maintaining all contracts by using SAP as well as for providing key audit and Risk management functions. You will work in a fast-moving environment, which requires strong, flexible, and innovative Team Leaders.
- Fluency in English, intermediate German.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Background within a Business Service Centre environment is an advantage.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and numerical reasoning skills.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- 35.000 to 37.000 CZK Brutto
- Temporary- to- permanent contract OR permanent contract ( depending on our client’s offer).
- The back up of a global corporation.
- Prague central location.
- State of the art office premises.
- International working environment.
- Everyday use of foreign languages.
- Team-building activities and social events.
- Free refreshment on the working place.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment.
- A positive working atmosphere.
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 13:45:39 +0000
Language/ German, English